Do you include video in your content marketing strategy?
When it comes to search engine rankings, using videos as part of your overall marketing plan is a super smart move as it drives more traffic to your site. Enter… Youtube!
YouTube is now the second largest search engine (#2 next to Google which is #1!) where it reaches over 1 billion unique visitors EVERY MONTH!
Here are the 7 effective video SEO tips to increase viewers according to Jeff Bulas:
- YouTube keyword search – you should conduct keyword search before making videos.
- Know your audience – you should know what they are interested in to get their attention.
- Optimize your video title – put at least 5 words for video titles.
- Optimize your video description – video description must have a length of at least 250 words.
- Feature a good video thumbnail – your video thumbnails should be a glimpse or snapshot of your videos.
- Add appropriate tags to your video – your tags should be relevant and specific.
- Promote and get more views for your videos – there are 5 easy ways to do them and this is on the website below.
Read the full article here.