Do you want to learn how to retarget audience on Facebook who visited and engaged with your website?
Social Media Examiner provides 7 ways to retarget your website visitors using Facebook Custom Audience:
- Target all website visitors – This is the best option for small business owners that still don’t have enough website traffic.
- Retarget people who visited a specific product page but haven’t purchased.
- Target people who visited the lead magnet landing page but haven’t opted in.
- Target people who viewed Contact page. – This is a great option for service businesses who are looking for people to work with them.
- Retarget people who didn’t complete a purchase.
- Target people who have recently made a purchase from your website.
- Target people who have visited your blog.
If you want to know how to use any of these custom audience, read the full article here.